Architect - Redhill Surrey
We are currently working with a privately owned construction business looking to partner with an Architect to develop their in-house Architectural team with the possibility of growing this into a new practice. With options to work on a variety of residential projects, coupled with home working options and career development this is one not to miss.
This Surrey-based construction company specialise is residential projects including single dwelling residential extensions, refurbs & new builds. Single project values range from £75,000 to £1m and small developments of up to 20 units from £1m to £10m. Due to the growing workload and plans for future growth they are seeking an Architect to join the practice.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on residential projects across all stages
- Production of planning and technical drawing packages
- Meeting and communicating with clients
- Working with external and internal teams
- Helping with developing and growing the business.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualified, ideally with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience
- Experience of single dwelling residential extensions, refurbs, and new builds.
- Track record of working across all RIBA stages is essential
- Experience in the local area planning process would be highly beneficial.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 to £40,000
- Home-based role with hot desking in the showroom office available
- Amazing long term career development
- Company supplied IT equipment for remote working.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect in Redhill Surrey - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter John Watson Job Ref: 11579)
Apply for Architect - Redhill Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly