Salary - £30,000-45,000 (+ Excellent Benefits)
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting well established practise based in Birmingham, who are looking for a Qualified Architect to join their team.
Our clients work across the Residential, Commercial, Leisure, Healthcare sectors, so candidates with a diverse background will be encouraged.
They are looking for strong AutoCad and Revit candidates.
Suitable candidates will have the ability to lead a team of architects and technicians. The right candidate would be able to progress through the company with good prospects for promotion and to work on a wide variety of projects and sectors, both locally and nationally across our 10 studios.
Key jobs duties for this Qualified Architect Role.
- Liaising with clients in regards to their specifications, wants and needs
- Producing conceptual designs to present to clients
- Developing specifications and tender documentation
- Ensuring the checklist is compiled for the tender packs
- Developing links with contractors and other consultants
- Attendance of meetings
- Completion of valuations
- Issuing inspection reports after site visits
- Experience working on site as well as working within an office environment is beneficial
- Understanding of new legislations changes and potential benefits to clients, conducting informative emails and notes to send to key contacts
- Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings
- Working alongside the local authorities regarding the planning conditions
- Development of Specification and tender documentation
Essential skills / qualifications for this Qualified Architect Role.
- Design and creative nature.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in Revit.
- 5+ years' experience.
On top of joining an established, stable and busy architectural practice in the region, the role will attract a competitive starting salary.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architect opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.email@example.com
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly