Graduate Transport Planner - Gloucester
Job Title: Graduate Transport Planner
Location: South Gloucestershire
Salary: £19,000 - £24,000
An independent transport planning and highways engineering consultancy based in South Gloucestershire has an opportunity available for a Graduate Transport Planner to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant Degree / MSc Transport Planning;
- Experience of working within transport planning;
- Comfortable using AutoCAD;
- Strong report writing skills;
- Confident communicator and presenter;
- Keen to develop a broad skillset within transport engineering.
If successful, you will develop a broad range of skills across transport planning, engineering and design. You will be involved with all aspects of project completion and have the opportunity to work alongside some highly experienced professionals within the field.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, please feel free to contact James Hardie on 01792 365 000.
Bristol, Yate, Clifton, Gloucester, Swindon, Bath, Cardiff, Weston-super-Mare, Chepstow, Hereford, Chippenham, Almondsbury, Newport
Apply for Graduate Transport Planner - Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly