Cass Associates is an award-winning multi-disciplinary practice of architects, landscape architects and town planners with an established reputation for the delivery of high quality design solutions across the North-West and the UK. Our rich portfolio ranges from bespoke residential schemes to large scale strategic masterplanning.
We are seeking a talented Part 3 qualified Architect for an immediate start to support an increasing workload within our busy studio in central Liverpool. This position presents a real opportunity for career advancement within a collaborative and friendly practice. You will be involved in a diverse range of projects across the practice, including architectural design and masterplanning.
- You will have proven job-running experience, particularly of residential and smaller projects, and be confident dealing with clients, fellow consultants and contractors.
- You will be a talented designer, supported by good technical knowledge and practical site and contractual experience.
- You will have excellent spoken and written English and the ability to communicate ideas clearly through both graphics and text.
- You will be fully proficient in AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign), and SketchUp. Knowledge of Revit may be an advantage, though not essential.
- You will be self-motivated, organised and an enthusiastic team player.
- Salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience.
To apply, please send a full CV and brief portfolio describing your relevant experience by to Richard Roberts at email@example.com.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies please.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly