Job Reference - EGHOD40
Salary - £45,000-£55,000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this well-established practice, currently looking for an experienced Senior Architect to join their team.
Our client works predominately across the residential and commercial sector, so previously experience in this would be essential.
Suitable candidates will have strong project running and managerial skills. The role will expect you to work closely with the current directors.
You will be expected to have strong design and technical ability. You will also need a valid UK driving licence and access to a car as you will be required to drive to the office and site.
Key jobs duties for this Role.
- Liaising with clients in regards to their specifications, wants and needs
- Producing conceptual designs to present to clients
- Developing specifications and tender documentation
- Ensuring the checklist is compiled for the tender packs
- Developing links with contractors and other consultants
- Attendance of meetings
- Completion of valuations
- Issuing inspection reports after site visits
- Experience working on site as well as working within an office environment is beneficial
- Understanding of new legislations changes and potential benefits to clients, conducting informative emails and notes to send to key contacts
- Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings
- Working alongside the local authorities regarding the planning conditions
- Development of Specification and tender documentation
On top of joining an established, stable and busy architectural practice in the region, the role will attract a competitive starting salary.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.email@example.com
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly