Senior BREEAM/Sustainability Consultant
Senior BREEAM Assessor/Sustainability Consultant
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Penguin Recruitment are happy to be working with an independent environmental consultancy on their journey to find a Senior BREEAM Assessor to join their team in Bristol.
This consultancy provides services in a range of areas; planning and sustainability, environmental permitting, renewable energy, low carbon technology and many more.
The Director is looking for someone who can embrace the company and the people as well as push their team forward into a new era of BREEAM within the consultancy.
This role offers you the unique opportunity to really lead the BREEAM team and work
collaboratively with other senior staff members to take your department to the next level.
What you will need:
- Ability to hit the ground running (although training is offered on some areas)
- Passion for BREEAM within the Commercial sector
- Eagerness to assist the consultancy and other senior colleagues on pushing business to the next level
- Possibly bringing business with you
- Minimum of 5-6years' experience as a BREEAM Assessor or Sustainability consultant
- Experience with Commercial projects
- BREEAM Qualified (e.g. New Construction etc)
- You will be expected to lead the Sustainability/BREEAM team as this consultancy wishes to expand this area of their work
- Eagerness to settle within one consultancy and helping it grow to new heights
- Flexible home-working options
- Competitive salary
- Fun and friendly workforce
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.
Apply for Senior BREEAM/Sustainability Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly