Senior Transport Planner - Basingstoke
Salary:£25,000 to £35,000
Role:Senior Transport Planner
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic transport planners with three to five years' experience in the transport industry to join their growing team and assist delivering development planning projects across the country. This will include:
- Obtaining, analysing and interpreting traffic and transport data from a range of external sources;
- Appraising development sites in terms of their accessibility by a range of transport modes;
- Undertaking junction capacity assessments;
- Day-to-day technical input into projects as well as project management of smaller development proposals;
- Inputting to masterplan and junction designs; and
- Attending and contributing to design team and client meetings.
- Be degree qualified in a relevant field;
- Have a thorough understanding of the principles of transport planning;
- Excellent presentation and technical writing skills; and
- The ability to manage their own time to meet project deadlines;
- The ability to develop and run traffic models using Junctions 9;
- An understanding of the application of highway design standards and guidance.
Technical experience is essential, including proficiency with relevant industry software e.g. TRICS, TEMPRO and Junctions 9 is paramount.
If you wish to discuss this role further, please contact James Hardie at Penguin Recruitment on 01792 365 000 or email email@example.com
Apply for Senior Transport Planner - Basingstoke
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly