Planning Manager - London
Salary: c£50-£60k negotiable depending on experience, + benefits.
Are you a Planning Manager looking for their next opportunity? An exciting opportunity has just opened up for a talented Planning Manager to join one of the Leading UK Developers. Their well-established and diverse Planning team have worked on a huge range of projects, from workspace and homes, to retail, industrial and mixed-use.
About the role:
My client is looking for a Planning Manager who will perform this role in a tradition sense. The duties and responsibilities of this roll will include the following:
- You will prepare, submit, and monitor planning applications.
- Develop and deliver the appropriate pre and post application documents.
- Liaise with Local Authorities and engage with the community as appropriate.
- If a proposal is refused permission, then you will assist in the appeal process.
- You will support the wider team and keep up to date with planning regulations, policy, and legislation.
Are you driven, talented and dynamic? My client is looking for a candidate who has the scope to grow within the company. The criteria for the ideal candidate is as follows:
- Have 3-6 years' experience as a Planning Manager.
- Have demonstratable experience in achieving the objectives of this role.
- Additional skills that include experience in land acquisition, land appraisal, internal commercial work and sales is beneficial.
- Have the drive, determination, and scope to grow within the company.
For the ideal candidate, my client happy to offer a competitive starting salary and an impressive bonus scheme. This package includes private medical insurance, car allowance, flexible working, a long-term staff rewards plan, and a team and environment that is focused on career progression, growth, and passion for planning. My client plans to invest in the professional development of the successful candidate throughout their career with the company.
Interested? For applications, and more information on this role and similar role and opportunities in the Town Planning sector, please send your up-to-date CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org - 01792 365 104.
Apply for Planning Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly