Job Reference EGWAR40
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this well-established practice, currently looking for an Architectural Technician to join their team.
Our client use Vector works so proficiency in this would be desirable, but will look at strong AutoCad and Revit candidates. Skills in Microsoft Office, SketchUp and other presentation / 3D visualisation software would also be beneficial
This role would suit anyone with Commercial and Educational experience, more specifically hotels, conference and events, and schools but this is not essential.
The role will include:
- Meeting tight deadlines and working both alone and with a team
- Producing accurate models, drawings and schedules in line with project requirements and in conjunction with other disciplines
Essential skills for the role are:
- Degree in architectural technology or equivalent;
- 4+ years' experience post qualification
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with excellent time management skills
- Full knowledge of MS office suite
- You should have good written and verbal communication skills and have a keen eye for detail
- Thorough knowledge of UK building regulations and other relevant legislation
- Excellent sketching ability for design, planning and technical detailing
- Have a broad understanding of materials and confidence in detailing interfaces between them
- Strong and proven technical ability
- Professional working experience in BIM (minimum 2 years)
On top of joining an established, stable and busy architectural practice in the region, the role will attract a competitive starting salary.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.email@example.com
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly