Salary: Competitive based on experience
I'm pleased to be supporting a long-standing client of mine in the growth of their management team. For this role Architects will be considered with at least 3+ years UK based experience (post qualification) and those who have a proven history job running exposure. It would be preferred for this experience to be across the Commercial and Logistics sectors.
To be successful for this role you must show proven leadership skills and be confident working in a solely Revit/ BIM Level 2 environment. You will be responsible to work to strict deadlines whilst leading a team, ensuring that all work is produced to the highest of standards. It should go without saying that you will hold excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
On offer is a competitive salary, a discretionary company bonus, healthcare benefits and the chance to join one of Yorkshire's leading and ever evolving practices!
Skills and Responsibilities required for this role:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills both verbally and written.
- Proficiency in Revit and a good understanding of BIM, ideally working to level 2.
- A range of sectors exposure, ideally Logistics, Commercial and Retail projects.
- Experience preparing specifications for construction working drawings.
- At least 7-10 years industry experience.
- Responsible for the project management of projects and the team involved.
- The ability to work to strict deadlines to a high standard.
- Liaising with other clients, contractors and other work professionals.
- A full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations.
**I'm also looking to speak with Part 2 AA, Senior Designer's, Job Runner and Team Leader's**
If you're interested in the above roles, please get in touch by sending your updated CV and Portfolio along to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, give me a call on 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential chat! I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Apply for Architect (ARB)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly