Architectural Technician - Nottingham
5 days left
- Full Time
We have a new role with a dynamic, up and coming practice in Nottingham for a Revit skilled Architectural Technician. Offering the opportunity to take a lead in the running of projects in a highly successful practice that offers its team numerous benefits and opportunities for development.
The practice is made up of 40 people split over its 2 offices. They have a varied portfolio of projects including leisure, healthcare, public and residential. They pride themselves on their team atmosphere and forward thinking attitude. Due to a number of confirmed projects and ongoing pipeline they are recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join its Nottingham office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take day to day responsibilities of managing projects
- Work on the production of technical drawing packages
- Use Revit on a daily basis
- Initial projects will include a number of leisure and healthcare projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Excellent Revit skills are essential
- Ability to manage the day to day running of projects under the supervision of a senior team member
- Portfolio of large-scale projects
- Experience in sports and leisure projects would be highly beneficial but not essential.
What you get back
- 21 days holiday
- Options to purchase additional holiday
- Christmas holidays across the business
- Flexible working including remote working days
- Team events and numerous social events
- Annual bonus schemes.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Nottingham - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Name Job Ref: 11446)
Apply for Architectural Technician - Nottingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly