Architectural Technician Job in Chelsea, London
An opportunity for an Architectural Technician or Technologist with experience working on bespoke residential and listed buildings projects to join a growing practice based in Chelsea, specialising in high-end bespoke residential projects.
This role will require you to be office-based (post lockdown) 2-3 days a week, with the option to work from home the remainder of the week.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with a Director and Project Architect on multiple residential projects in central London, ranging in size between 5000-9000 sqft
- Use AutoCAD to produce 2D drawing packages for tenders
- Produce detailed design drawings
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years UK private practice experience
- Previous experience working on London based bespoke residential projects
- Previous experience working on listed buildings beneficial
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
What you get back:
- Circa £35,000
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly