5 days left
- Full Time
Salary: Competitive based on experience
A long-standing client of ours is looking for an experienced Architect to join their successful practice in Cardiff. You will be joining an established team of experienced staff where you will get the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects across the Retail, Sports & Leisure, Education, Healthcare and Commercial sectors.
To be successful in this role you should at least 5 years UK based experience working as an Architect, proficiency in Revit and exposure to Healthcare and Education projects.
With this role of Architect there an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and potential for progression within the company!
Working as an Architect you must have:
- Strong UK based experience of Building and Planning regulations.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Design flare and good technical skills.
- Had exposure to Education and Healthcare projects.
- Good Revit skills.
Working as a Architect you will:
- Communicate with all members of your design team
- Attending and manage site meetings
- Assist senior team members in the preparation of project programme
- Be in charge of overseeing and running various project across the residential and commercial sectors
Does this Architect role sound like it could be of interest to you? If so please call KAZ on 07802606856/ 01792365101 for a friendly and confidential conversation or alternatively you can email over you current CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly