Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Part 3 Architect, Newport
KWL Architects is a medium sized award-winning Architects practice specialising in care related projects across the UK. We are seeking a Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Part 3 Architect to join and strengthen our busy team in Newport, South Wales.
For both roles applicants should be able to demonstrate:-
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written language.
- Experienced and competent in the use of AutoCAD LT, Photoshop and ideally Revit.
- Ability to produce high quality design, presentation, and technical drawings.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Architect will also need
- 1 – 2 years’ minimum relevant UK experience, in the ‘care’ sector is a benefit, but not essential.
This is an opportunity to work for a client focused practice, in a friendly office environment, working on a variety of projects across the UK.
Please send an email with CV and examples of your work, maximum file size of 10 MB to:
Apply for Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Part 3 Architect, Newport
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly