Sustainability Consultant - BREEAM
Sustainability Consultant/BREEAM Assessor
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be working with a leading engineering consultancy on their quest to find a Sustainability Consultant/BREEAM Assessor to join their team in Manchester.
- Direct involvement in all BREEAM assessments, evidence collation, formal reporting, and submission to the BRE
- Producing detailed sustainability reports
- Driving the sustainability agenda within the business
- Working with clients, external consultants, contractors and design team members
- Attending design meetings
What you will need:
- BREEAM certification such as New Construction 2014/2018
- BSc/BEng (or equivalent) in a relevant sustainability/building services/environmental subject
- Previous experience carrying out BREEAM Assessments on a range of projects
- Experience working within a consultancy
- Preferred: BREEAM Accredited Professional
- Preferred: NDEA/OCDEA/SAP qualifications
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Keen interest in the built environment and sustainability
- Base understanding of the impacts of buildings on the UK environment
This consultancy offer a range of services including, but not limited to, Mechanical and Electrical, Infrastructure, BREEAM, Sustainable Design, and Building Physics. They also work in a variety of sectors including commercial, heritage, education, residential and more.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.
Apply for Sustainability Consultant - BREEAM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly