Project Team Lead (Residential sector), qualified Project Architect (Part III +5yrs PQE)
Aura Architecture is looking for a qualified Project Architect with managerial responsibilities to join its team in London.
Project Team Lead (Residential sector)
We have a fantastic career opportunity available for a talented and ambitious project architect with proven project running experience and five-plus years' post-qualification experience looking to step-up in to a studio running position in Clapham, London.
The business has grown 100% year-on-year for the past 2 years and is looking to recruit for this senior level position to help manage and co-ordinate the small team (4-8 members) to drive the business forward in the delivery of more fantastic homes in London and the Home Counties.
Aura Architecture are an award-winning architecture studio working throughout London and the Home Counties, with a mission to maximise space, create simple, light-filled spaces that are sustainable and energy-efficient.
We specialise in residential extensions, house transformations, bespoke new-build houses, conversions (including heritage assets), and small scale property developments from £200k contracts to circa. £3m.
Our clients tell us that they value our professional, collaborative, friendly and creative approach to projects and that our team is great to work with.
The practice has a family-business vibe, promotes remote working and offers progression for all staff.
You will need to demonstrate the following:
- RIBA Part 3 qualified with five-plus years' PQE
- Excellent small residential project experience is a must
- Excellent organisational, time and people/resource management skills
- Experience of project running for private homeowner clients and developments up to 30 units
- Ability to oversee circa. 20-projects at any one time and lead the team effectively to ensure the company achieves deadlines
- Be commercially savvy and report financial forecasting in to the Director
- Demonstrable experience of leading projects from feasibility through planning and to delivery
- Strong design, technical, graphic and full proficiency in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Photoshop and SketchUp skills are essential (some REVIT experience would be of benefit)
- Experience of running design and technical reviews
- Excellent understanding of current UK planning and building regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
As well as working in a great place offering a good work-life balance with flexible working, you’ll enjoy benefits including competitive remuneration including performance based bonuses up to 15% of salary, and a commission based structure for brining work to the business. Base salary level £45-50k.
How to apply
Applications can be made by sending a CV and examples of your work using the 'apply' link below, by 10am on 25th April 2021. Alternatively, please send a CV and portfolio via email, to email@example.com
Apply for Project Team Lead (Residential sector), qualified Project Architect (Part III +5yrs PQE)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly