Part II Architectural Assistant Job In Vauxhall, London
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Vauxhall, London.
Interested in developing yourself professionally with a practice that genuinely cares about your success? This is a role for a passionate, committed and experienced Part II Architectural Assistant, looking to join a close-knit practice that cares about helping you become the best version of yourself.
Established 45 years ago, my client now has 3 offices across the UK and are 31 staff strong. Originally recognised for their expertise within the residential sector, their portfolio has diversified itself hugely over the years. Other sectors now managed by them include education, civic, culture, commercial, heritage, and super prime residential.
A D&B practice with a healthy pipeline of work, live projects include residential refurbishments, 80 and 70-unit residential builds, a £25m school, a super prime residence in Belgravia, a restaurant, and an assortment of other office and multi-unit residential schemes. Managing everything from design to build, you'll be exposed to and experience working in multiple sectors early on in your career.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support and help the Architects or Project Leader on multiple projects
- Work through all RIBA stages on a variety of project types including prime residential, education and commercial
- Prepare and develop tender and construction level information to meet the client's brief, as well as to meet building regulations, planning, and the relevant regulatory requirements
- Undertake site visits to review progress and provide good technical solutions to issues that arise on site
- You will be mentored by Chartered Senior Architects and your professional progression will be supported throughout
- Use Revit and AutoCAD daily on live projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified as a Part II Architectural Assistant
- Minimum of 2 years extensive post qualification experience
- Experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages from inception to traditional contract administration
- Experience and knowledge of sustainable development will be considered advantageous
- Experience and understanding of construction detailing, UK statutory building regulations and planning policy
- Experience in prime residential and mixed-use projects
- A fluent Revit user, able to demonstrate projects worked on using the software
- Experience in using NBS Chorus and EnScape is also essential.
What you get back
- Salary of £28,000 - £35,000
- Working hours are 9am - 5.30pm
- Regular CPD and external training
- Social events, BBQ's and pizzas ordered for deadlines
- Rare late nights worked.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant Job In Vauxhall, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly