Recently Qualified Architect
2 days left
- Full Time
Salary: Depending on Experience (+ Excellent Benefits)
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting an established architectural firm, based in Central Liverpool.
Our client is currently recruiting for an Architect, with an eye for detail and sound construction knowledge to join them on a permanent basis.
They have extensive experience working across Education, community, commercial and healthcare sectors.
Suitable candidates will be proficient in Revit.
Key jobs duties for this Qualified Architect Role.
- Liaising with clients in regards to their specifications, wants and needs
- Producing conceptual designs to present to clients
- Developing specifications and tender documentation
- Ensuring the checklist is compiled for the tender packs
- Developing links with contractors and other consultants
- Attendance of meetings
- Completion of valuations
- Issuing inspection reports after site visits
- Experience working on site as well as working within an office environment is beneficial
- Understanding of new legislations changes and potential benefits to clients, conducting informative emails and notes to send to key contacts
- Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings
- Working alongside the local authorities regarding the planning conditions
- Development of Specification and tender documentation
Essential skills / qualifications for this Qualified Architect Role.
- Design and creative nature.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in Revit.
- 2+ years' experience.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please also send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.email@example.com
Apply for Recently Qualified Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly