Architectural Technologist/ Technician
7 days left
- Full Time
Architectural Technologist/ Technician (Revit knowledge essential)
Salary: £25,000-32,000 Dependant on experience
A chartered Architectural practice have an exciting new opportunity for an Architectural Technologist/ Technician to join their dynamic office based in York.
You will be joining a successful team of Qualified Architects, Technologists, Architectural Assistants, and Administrative staff to immerse yourself in a wide variety of projects. Whilst this practice does not specialise in one particular sector of architecture, their past projects are within Heritage, Commercial, Residential, Health, Public and Educational sectors.
With this role of Architectural Technologist/ Technician you will gain an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career mentoring for development and progression.
To work as an Architectural Technologist/ Technician, you must have:
- A qualification at minimum to degree within an Architectural based subject.
- At least 2+ years UK based experience working as an Architectural Technician/Technologist.
- Good working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD.
- Sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications.
- Job running experience both within the office and out on site.
Working as an Architectural Technologist/ Technician you will be:
- Partaking in the running of projects.
- Liaising with clients and the design teams.
- Playing a key role in the development of design proposals and involvement in project development across all work stages.
- Liaise with your planning team in regard to the planning conditions.
- Ensure that deadlines for projects are met and delivered at the highest standard.
Do you feel like you're engaging and enthusiastic? Do you have excellent design and technical skills? This may be the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step in your career!
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technologist/ Technician job opportunity are:
York, Hull, Leeds, Harrogate, Bedale, Beverley, Worksop, Sheffield
Are you interested in this Architectural Technologist/ Technician role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
Apply for Architectural Technologist/ Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly