Architect / Urban Designer
Cass Associates is an award-winning multi-disciplinary practice of architects, landscape architects and town planners with an established reputation for the delivery of high quality design solutions across the North-West and the UK. Our rich portfolio covers most sectors and ranges from strategic masterplanning and large-scale regeneration to bespoke residential schemes.
We are seeking a talented Architect or Urban Design professional for an immediate start to support an increasing and diverse workload within our busy studio in central Liverpool. This position presents an opportunity to develop your career within a collaborative and friendly multi-disciplinary environment.
- You will be involved in a diverse range of projects across the practice, including masterplanning, architectural design and planning support.
- Your background may be in architecture or urban design, however you will have a passion for high-quality design and imaginative place-making.
- You will have outstanding presentation skills and the ability to communicate ideas through graphics and text.
- You will be fully proficient in AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign), and SketchUp. Knowledge of Revit may be an advantage, though not essential.
- You will be talented, self-motivated and an enthusiastic team player.
- You will have excellent spoken and written English.
- We anticipate you will have between 2 and 5 years postgraduate experience, however this is not prescriptive and ability, enthusiasm and commitment to quality are of greater importance.
- Salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience.
To apply, please send a full CV and brief portfolio describing your relevant experience by to Richard Roberts at email@example.com.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies please.
Apply for Architect / Urban Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly