Part 3/ Newly Qualified Architect
Salary: Up to £32,000
I'm pleased to be supporting a multi-disciplinary practice who are going through a period of growth and looking to expand their Architecture department. My client is looking for a Part 3/ Newly Qualified Architect to join their successful team in Wakefield where you will work along side a team of Architectural, Surveying and Project Managing professionals.
At present, my clients' past and present workload covers the Commercial, Residential, Education and Industrial sectors and they are active Revit and AutoCAD users. On offer is the chance to work in a driven environment with genuine career progression!
If you're currently based in West Yorkshire, living within a commutable distance or are happy to relocate here, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Skills and Experience required:
- You must have RIBA stage 5 experience.
- Previous project exposure working on at least two of the above sectors.
- The ability to prepare tender packages.
- Confident persona when speaking with clients and excellent communications skills.
- Good Revit and AutoCAD skills would be desirable.
- Excellent presentation skills, technical abilities, and a proven design flare.
- Previous experience preparing feasibility studies.
- Fantastic knowledge of the UK Building regulations and planning policies.
- Efficient time management and ability to work to a high standard and meet strict deadlines.
- You must be a hard worker and be driven in the role.
*A full UK Driver's License is essential as you will be required to attend site meetings/ meet clients*
If you're interested in hearing more about the above opportunity, please get in touch by sending your updated CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively,