Junior Town Planner
Junior Town Planner
Salary c30-35k, negotiable depending on experience, + benefits.
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for an experienced and proactive Junior Planner to join a well-established Planning team in West Yorkshire.
About the company
My client is a Strategic Land and Planning Promotor in the West Yorkshire area, who promote and develop land opportunities through the complexities of the UK Town Planning system. They are renowned for their ability to tackle some of the UK's most difficult and diverse projects, while working with landowners, developers, local authorities, communities, and other parties to bring forward development opportunities.
About the role
The successful candidate will be expected to be proficient in the following:
- Planning and promotion of land development schemes.
- Identification of new scheme opportunities.
- Project manage new and existing development schemes through the planning process.
- Negotiating satisfactory S106 agreements and planning conditions to achieve satisfactory planning consent.
- Undertake systematic planning research and site searching of development opportunities with owners, agents, and advisors.
- preparing, discussing, and submitting offers to owners and agents for new opportunities.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and qualifications:
- Hold a Planning degree or relevant qualification.
- Have 2 - 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- You will be a natural communicator and negotiator.
For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary and benefits package. My client holds strong value in development, reward, and commitment, and will provide an environment focused on person and professional development and are totally committed to offering equal opportunity to every individual who joins them.
For applications, and to enquire about this role and other planning opportunities in the Town Planning sector, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - 01792 365 104.