Job Reference EGNEW9
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this well-established practice, currently looking for an experienced, self-motivated Revit Technician to join their team.
Our client use Revit so proficiency in this would be essential.
This role would suit anyone with Commercial and Industrial experience, but this is not essential.
The role will include:
- Completing BIM and Digital construction projects using the latest software in the most professional way.
- Meeting tight deadlines and working both alone and with a team
- Producing accurate models, drawings and schedules in line with project requirements and in conjunction with other disciplines
Essential skills for the role are:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with excellent time management skills
- Full knowledge of MS office suite
- You should have good written and verbal communication skills and have a keen eye for detail
- Excellent sketching ability for design, planning and technical detailing
- Have a broad understanding of materials and confidence in detailing interfaces between them
- Strong and proven technical ability
Fully proficient and professional working experience in Revit (minimum 2 years)
On top of joining an established, stable and busy architectural practice in the region, the role will attract a competitive starting salary.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.email@example.com