Salary: Competitive based on experience
I'm pleased to be supporting a well-established and RIBA Chartered practice based in Altrincham in their appointment of a Project Architect to join their Education team! My client currently works on a range of projects covering the Care, Education, Commercial, Leisure, Industrial and Retail sectors. You should have a minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience in practice (UK based) and proficiency in both AutoCAD and Revit.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine room for progression and growth within the practice.
To be an Project Architect you must:
- Have a minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience and a proven ability to design in accordance with the UK building regulations and requirements.
- Boast design flare and a strong portfolio- Education experience would be desirable.
- Possess excellent Revit and AutoCAD skills.
- Be confident in a client facing role and have the ability to lead and take part in meetings.
- Have the ability to develop a project from Stage 2 onwards.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Are you interested in this Project Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on 07802606856/ 01792365101 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com