Architectural Technologist or Technical Architect
4 days left
- Full Time
Do you love to be out on site? Do you enjoy collaborating with designers and contractors to deliver quality projects on the ground? If so this role could be for you. We are seeking a architectural technologist or technical architect with 8+ years of post-qualification experience and strong communication skills to join our team.
We are a medium-sized, friendly and supportive practice in the heart of Southwark - though currently working remotely. Our multidisciplinary practice is focused on transport and infrastructure schemes and how these are integrated in the urban realm. We are looking for a senior technologist with site experience to join our team to oversee deliverability of projects and successful implementation on sites across London.
The successful candidate will be a collaborative individual, able to build good relationships and communicate clearly and decisively with co-designers, contractors and stakeholders in a cross-disciplinary environment. In addition to a demonstrable relish for delivering excellence ‘on the ground’, you will be committed to delivering quality design outcomes for our clients.
In the short term, the successful candidate will be overseeing contractor’s detailed design proposals and their implementation on site as part of the £5BN London “super sewer” project. After that, as a member of a relatively small practice there will be many opportunities for further professional development across the practice portfolio.
We offer a competitive salary, good benefits, commensurate with skills and experience, and a friendly working environment.
- ARB, CIAT or Equivalent
- Experience of overseeing construction activity on site.
- Ability to communicate clearly graphically and in good written and spoken English
- enthusiastic, well organized, self-motivated, hard-working
- collaborative, with experience of working directly with clients, contractors, key stakeholders and other consultants and disciplines
- good software skills in MicroStation and/or Revit, Office and Adobe/ Affinity suites
- relevant permits for working in the UK
- Ability to visit sites across London regularly
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work autonomously
- Experience of working on transportation projects and/or public realm
- Awareness of NEC Forms of Contract
- CSCS Card holder
Please email through a full CV, selected portfolio [maximum 10MB] and covering letter to
Apply for Architectural Technologist or Technical Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly