Architect / Architectural Technologist
Patrick Wilson | Architects are looking for an architect / architectural technologist to join its growing team in Wigan, North West England.
The successful candidate will work as part of an architectural team delivering construction information and coordinating the design process for large scale mixed-used and community led developments. Applicants must have a positive attitude with proven proficiency working collaboratively within a team. The candidates must have the ability to work with accuracy and to act within a job running role, overseeing an assistant or small team, communicating ideas to a variety of audiences and resolve technical and construction challenges.
We are an enthusiastic team, who enjoy taking a proactive and positive approach to our work. We are a friendly and social practice and maintain a strong work-life balance.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Guide and detail tender/construction packages at stages 3, 4 and 5
- Technical expertise (including complex coordination) and knowledge of current construction methods
- Work effectively within a larger team alongside architects and interface with external contractors and sub-consultants
- Experience in tender and construction package production
- Strong design and detailing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of detailed technical design and construction methods
- Understanding of regulation and code requirements
- Experience with NBS Chorus
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
Patrick Wilson | Architects are an equal opportunity employer and are keen to receive applications from a diverse range of candidates.