A buoyant and growing Oxfordshire based firm growing in both size and demand, have a one off opportunity for a Architect/Project Architect to join their medium sized practice in an involved role. Working across a variety of leading projects covering Residential both luxury bespoke and largerscale Resi, Commercial, Conservation and local authority they are a growing practice who are going from strength to strength.
Joining their medium sized team you will be working an involved role both client facing and within the internal team driving forward project development.
To become a part of this growing practice, the ideal Architect must have the following skills and experience:
- ARB Registered Architect (is not essential but ideal)
- Some experience in working within Revit is highly desirable
- Working across all RIBA stages
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and standards
- Client facing experience is desirable although not essential
- Experience of the RIBA stages
The successful Architect can expect a highly competitive salary and great benefits including performance related bonus's. With a salary on offer up to £45,000.
If you are interested to apply or find out more please do send through your CV and portfolio asap. 01273 391010
Senior Architect, Project Architect, Associate, Associate Architect, Architecture manager, Part 3,Design Manager, BIM, Revit,
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.