Job Reference - EGHT40
Salary - negotiable depending on experience
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this well-established practice, currently looking for an experienced Qualified Architect to join their team.
Our client works predominately across the residential and commercial sector, so previously experience in this would be essential.
Suitable candidates will have historic/listed building and conservation knowledge.
You will be expected to have some onsite site and job running experience. You will also need a valid UK driving licence and access to a car as you will be required to drive to the office and site.
Key jobs duties for this Qualified Architect Role.
- Liaising with clients in regards to their specifications, wants and needs
- Producing conceptual designs to present to clients
- Developing specifications and tender documentation
- Ensuring the checklist is compiled for the tender packs
- Developing links with contractors and other consultants
- Attendance of meetings
- Completion of valuations
- Issuing inspection reports after site visits
- Experience working on site as well as working within an office environment is beneficial
- Understanding of new legislations changes and potential benefits to clients, conducting informative emails and notes to send to key contacts
- Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings
- Working alongside the local authorities regarding the planning conditions
- Development of Specification and tender documentation
On top of joining an established, stable and busy architectural practice in the region, the role will attract a competitive starting salary.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Qualified Architect opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.email@example.com