Salary: Dependant on experience and RIBA guidelines
An established, RIBA Chartered Architectural practice based in Cambridge, have a new opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
Our Client undertake all services associated with a Chartered Architects Practice working on new-build, restoration and refurbishment projects of differing building types. They have proven experience working medium/large scale projects, raging in value from £500,000 to over £20 million.
Suitable candidates will have previous experience with Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Educational projects.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain a wealth of experience as part of an exceptional team of individuals. There is a clear-cut progression path and an excellent benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
Key jobs duties for this Architectural Technician/Technologist role:
- Producing detailed drawings.
- Producing planning applications.
- Developing tender packaging.
- Producing detailed construction drawings.
- Managing small tenders.
- Communicating with clients.
Essential skills / qualifications for this Architectural Technician/Technologist role:
- Degree Qualified (Relevant Architectural Qualification is acceptable).
- Minimum 4 years' experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge of UK Building Regs, producing and submitting planning applications.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Full UK Driving licence and own transport.
Cambridge, Northampton, Essex, Peterborough
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please also send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.firstname.lastname@example.org