Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
**Part 2 Architectural Assistants would be encouraged to apply with relevant experience**
I'm pleased to be supporting a multidisciplinary and successful client in their new appointment of a Project Architect to join their team. You will be joining an established team of experienced staff where you will get the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects. Some of their most recent work coves the Education, Residential, Commercial and Community sectors so, previous exposure to this type of work would be preferred.
You must have at least 4-6+ years' UK based experience in a UK based practice to be considered. Proficiency in ArchiCAD would also be advantageous as this is the software used.
With this role of Project Architect there an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and potential for progression within the company!
Skills required to work as a Project Architect:
- Be Part 3 qualified or have 2+ years working as a Project Architect for a UK based practice.
- Have a strong understanding of the UK Building and Planning regulations.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- A UK driving license and your own car would be desirable.
- Have excellent design skills.
- Proven experience working on all RIBA stages.
- Possess good client-facing communication skills.
Working as a Project Architect you will:
- Communicate with all members of your design team.
- Attend and manage site meetings.
- Assist senior team members in the preparation of project programme and support juniors.
- Be in charge of overseeing and running various project across the residential and commercial sectors.
Does this Project Architect role sound like it could be of interest to you? If so please call KAZ on 07802606856/ 01792365101 for a friendly and confidential conversation or alternatively you can email over you current CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org