Project Architect Job in Oxford Circus, London!
With regular features in industry news and competition shortlists, this is a company with a reputation and industry presence that is rapidly growing, and there is now the opportunity to join the team as a Project Architect.
The practice has expertise across a broad range of sectors and scales, with a current portfolio that has a combined construction value in excess of £500million. Typical residential schemes are between 8-20 units, with a broader range of mixed-use / education projects of as much as circa 20,000sq ft per scheme.
Currently a team of 16, the practice has grown swiftly since it emerged in 2012 and due to successful and continued growth, they now require a Project Architect with strengths in the technical and delivery stages of projects to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Leading multi-unit residential and education projects predominantly in the later RIBA stages (technical and delivery)
- Working closely with the Design Director
- Liaising with clients, consultants, and planners
- Using Revit BIM Level 2 as your daily software.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years PQE, with a minimum of 2 years UK working experience
- All applicants must have strong experience in residential, education or both
- To have worked across all RIBA stages, but must be confident in RIBA stages 4 - 7
- Managed junior members of your team throughout various project stages
- Revit BIM Level 2 is essential for this position.
What you get back
- Salary of 40,000 - £55,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect in Oxford Circus, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11530)