Senior Architect Job in Chelsea, South West London!
Winners of 'The Sunday Times Best British Homes Award' my client is an architectural practice with an energetic and down to earth team of 40 staff, based in the beautiful area of Chelsea, South West London. They now have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Architect to join their high-end residential team on a permanent basis!
Working across a range of residential, commercial, hotel, and mixed-use projects, my client has a reputation in the architectural industry for bringing both a personal touch and a wealth of experience to each and every project they deliver. Specialising in high quality deliverable design, they offer complete architectural and interiors services from inception, all the way through to post completion.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage multiple high end residential projects, these will be one off bespoke occupancies
- Manage more junior team members on projects
- Work through all RIBA stages of projects from inception to completion
- Use Microstation as your daily software
- Build trust and good rapport with clients
- Liaise with clients and contractors on a regular basis and attend client meetings.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB registered, with a minimum of 3 years PQE part III and UK experience
- Comfortable working on projects valued £500,000 - £2 million in construction value
- Confident with client facing
- Experience working on high end residential individual homes (ideally within the Hammersmith, Westminster, Kensington, and Chelsea areas of London)
- Evidence of working on all RIBA stages 0-7 from inception to completion
- Contract administration experience is essential
- Experience using MicroStation or Revit would be beneficial, but is not essential, as training will be provided
- Excellent communication and liaison skills, with fantastic verbal and written English.
What you get back
- Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Work place pension
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays and additional Christmas office closure
- Group life assurance
- Private health insurance
- Mental health counselling
- Regular social events
- Annual office weekend away
- Cycle to work scheme
- Continued CPD training and structured growth.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architect Job in Chelsea, South West London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Name Job Ref: 11529)