PiP Architecture is a highly respected design-led practice based in central Cambridge, specialising in a range of innovative and distinctive projects.
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience working in the Residential sectors, specifically on stage 4.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Architectural Technologist to join our team
Essential Skills / Qualifications for this Architectural Technologist Role:
- Hold a relevant Architectural Qualification.
- Excellent knowledge of UK Building Regs
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Key Duties for this Architectural Technologist Role:
- Developing tender packages.
- Producing detailed construction drawings.
- Passivhaus certified designer
- Experience in NBS
Please submit your CV with relevant examples of your work to email@example.com.