We are seeking an Architect to join our thriving practice, this role is based in our London Studio.
Due to sustained growth and a number of exciting projects in the pipeline we are seeking talented individuals with a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience.
Our diverse portfolio currently includes projects in the Residential, Education, Retail, Leisure, Industrial and Blue Light Sectors.
We are a value-driven company keen to attract talent from those who share our principles. We take pride in the ever-growing cultural diversity within our teams and strive to maintain a friendly environment which nurtures development, knowledge sharing and opportunities. Your work ethic and commitment to client relations will reflect this. The ideal candidate will oversee the entire construction project life cycle. You will manage personnel involved at different stages of the project and showcase strong design abilities.
You will have
- RIBA Part 3 qualified post 3 years experience
- Revit expertise
- Competent Autocad skills
- Thorough NBS specification writing and construction detailing experience
- Ability to lead proactively in small teams with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working as an Architect in the UK is essential, for building regulations, planning knowledge etc.
- Experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages from design to traditional contract administration
- An awareness of the commercial factors affecting a project
- Strong and clear presentation, technical and graphic communication skills.
- Experience of running projects with Contract Administration experience in the UK
- The ability to develop concept designs, with good individual design skills
- A high standard of written and spoken English, including the ability to write a Schedule of Work
- Experience and understanding of construction detailing, UK statutory building regulations and planning policy
- A team player who efficiently manages their time, deadlines, and workload.
- A confident communicator who can build strong working relationships within our team and with our valuable clients and fellow consultants