Architectural Visualiser / 3D Artist
We are currently searching for a 3D Artist (Unreal Engine) who is passionate about design and can demonstrate the ability to consistently create high quality visualisations, animations and VR experiences.
You will be a part of the design team working on a historic, globally recognised landmark project and you will contribute towards the studios continued development by assisting in stunning visual and immersive experiences.
The ideal candidate will be highly creative with a superb eye for composition and a wide range of 3D skills and techniques that will enable to them implement their vision into unreal in return the candidate will be given an rare opportunity to work on highly unique and cutting edge projects with the latest technology.
Role & Responsibilities
- Contributing to developing studio working practices, improving team pipelines and artists' workflows
- Produce excellent photo-realistic visualisations, animations and VR experiences for workplace, heritage and large-scale/complex building types.
- Help drive our Immersive technology from Concept design to Final Production
- Suggest and create tools in Unreal Engine to build a more efficient pipeline.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge in Unreal Engine is essential, and it is desirable to have knowledge in 3DS, Autodesk Revit and Adobe Creative suite
- Knowledge within UE4 required:
- Hands-on with Unreal Engine 4, producing original content with an eye for lighting, colour, composition and detail.
- Level Designer/3D Modeller, Material/Texture Designer, Scripting & Blueprints
- Experience with other 3D tools including 3DS MAX,
- Good experience in the production of 3D images, including sketch/conceptual imagery as well as producing realistic CGI
- Able to create stills, animations and VR experiences
- Able to present an extensive portfolio of visual work, displaying photo-realistic designs
- Excellent communication and a high standard of written and verbal communication
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard Pre-Employment check and will be required to undergo various checks including: Identity, Right to Work; 3 years UK Employment/Education History and Criminal Record. If you are unable to meet this and any associated criteria, then your employment may be delayed or rejected.
We are architects, engineers, designers and urbanists.
We design at every scale and at every stage in the process of placemaking, from visioning to briefing, design, delivery and operation. The places we create are distinct; social, natural, useful and beautiful - a reflection of humanity.
The practice has grown over 1,200 people operating from a collaborative network of city studios, all creative hubs connected to the cities and regions they serve.
We offer an excellent opportunity for your personal development and will provide support to committed individuals to help achieve this.
As well as an attractive remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance and employee profit shares, we contribute towards professional subscriptions and provide a great working and social environment.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, interviews will be conducted via video conferencing (via Teams) and depending on start date and government guidelines the role would begin working from home.
Please click on the apply button below. You will then need to complete the online application and send a collated document including a concise motivation letter, a CV, and portfolio of your work.
Please include your notice period and salary expectations.
Direct link to the vacancy: https://careers.bdp.com/architectural-visualiser3d-artist/767/viewdetails
BDP is an equal opportunities employer
No agencies or third party applications please