Revit, Residential Architect/Designer (4 to 5 years UK Experience)
Who are we?
Resi (Resi.co.uk) is an online service that’s making architecture stress-free and available to every UK household.
We are an architect meets tech company, so working here, you’ll discover that we do things a little differently. Founded by two of the UK’s leading female entrepreneurs, we are looking to shake up the architecture industry and continue to build a high energy and creative team.
Who are we looking for?
We are on the hunt for a Revit Residential Architect / Designer to join our team in Brixton, London. 4 to 5 years residential experience in the UK is vital. The role includes:
- Communicating with clients
- Managing the production of architectural drawings (planning and/or building regulations)
- Helping develop new company processes working with our in house tech team
- Training junior designers.
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Solid Revit experience
- 4 to 5 years working within the residential sector in the UK
- On site experience highly beneficial
- Good communication skills
- Great team player
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What we can offer:
- £35K – £40K a year depending on experience
- Monthly incentive based on performance
- Chance to work in a fresh and forward thinking work environment
- The opportunity for rapid progression within a growing tech startup
- On the job training, mentorship and coaching
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Office perks
- The chance to make a real impact on an ever changing industry
- The opportunity to work in a team of like minded passionate individuals
- Learn from some of the best in the business - check out our glorious team here - https://resi.co.uk/about
Our office is accessible, and we are willing to make reasonable adjustments to accommodate successful candidates.
Please apply with your CV and Portfolio with examples of your residential work in the UK.