We have an opportunity for a full time qualified Architect to join our vibrant and friendly Practice.
You should possess a passion for design, an enthusiastic and proactively attitude, and be able to work both independently reporting directly to one of the Partners or as the lead member of a small project team.
With the Practice using BIM on all projects, you will be working 3-dimensionally with ArchiCAD, although Revit/AutoCAD experienced candidates will be considered.
You will be required to work both remotely and in our busy friendly Lewes office, and will enjoy a collaborative team environment, with a competitive salary, good annual leave, flexible working arrangements in addition to the real opportunity to advance your career as an architect.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Excellent demonstrable design skills
- A minimum of 5 years UK architect office experience with demonstrated working on both design and technical packages.
- Onsite job running ability
- Fluent use of ArchiCAD
- Experience of using Mac Computers
- Fluency in English with excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
- A valid UK driving license
Salary and package is negotiable and dependent on skills and experience.
Please apply by sending your CV and sample portfolio in PDF format to: email@example.com
No agencies please.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly