Part II Architectural Assistant
OPEN architecture, one of Kent’s leading architectural and interior design practices, is looking for a talented and experienced Part II Architectural Assistant to join our friendly team to help with our expanding workload.
We work on a wide variety of exciting projects throughout many sectors, including private residential, large scale development, commercial and retail schemes. Working across these various sectors and building types lends itself to a dynamic and collaborative approach within a stimulating environment.
Basic requirements are:
· Retail and Development Scheme experience would be very beneficial.
· Good all round technical, graphic and design skills.
· AutoCAD, inDesign and Photoshop experience required with use of other software advantageous.
· Willingness to learn, work hard and be flexible.
· Must have a driver’s license and access to a car.
Subject to completion of probation period, successful candidates may receive assistance to obtaining their Part 3.
This position is available for immediate start. Annual salary range is £26,000 to £29,000 based on experience.
Please send your CV and details of your work.
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly