Architect / Experienced Pt2
Great projects/ London satellite studio/ Creative / Ambitious / Friendly.
Opportunity to join and contribute to a growing practice.
We are an Award Winning architectural studio based in Cambridge and London, seeking a Qualified Architect or Experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant with a creative and open outlook to work on an exciting range of design focused projects. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of projects and enjoy the architectural process.
We have a varied workload including individual houses and refurbishments, mixed use commercial projects, multiple housing development, and education projects for schools and Universities.
The role will involve and enable homeworking supported by studio time, which we envisage following the pandemic, to be once weekly on a desk share basis either in London or Cambridge. We would be happy to support applicants within a 3 hour radius of Cambridge and with internet speed and connections that are suitable to support the software and work to be completed. It would not be necessary to re-locate.
We are looking for candidates that meet the following requirements:
- A recognized RIBA Part 3 qualification or experienced RIBA Part 2 (min 2 years)
- creatively conceptually strong with an enthusiasm for construction detail
- balance of design and technical ability
- possess the initiative to work both independently and as part of a team
- fluent spoken and written English
- UK experience, with working in planning system and Building Regulations
- is confident, organised, intelligent, attentive to details and proactive
- able to work a minimum of four days and willing to work after hours when necessary
- Archicad / BIM experience.
- excellent in Adobe Creative Suite and word /Excel
- excellent technical/construction and interior detailing skills
- excellent communication and presentation skills
We will only consider applicants that fit the exact skills and experience of the role, so please only apply if this is completely relevant to you. Previous applicants need not apply.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter with samples of your work (PDFs only, max 10 pages and not more than 5MB) including your availability and salary expectations to
Apply for Architect / Experienced Pt2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly