A friendly Hampshire based firm growing in both size and demand, have a one off opportunity for a experienced Architect/Project Architect to join their medium sized practice in an involved role. Working across a variety of leading Residential projects ranging from luxury houses to design orientated multi unit bespoke housing, you will also have the chance to work on some interesting conservation projects and varied commercial schemes.
Joining their medium sized team you will be working an involved role both client facing and within the internal team driving forward project development.
To become a part of this growing practice, the ideal is the following skills and experience:
- ARB Registered Architect (is not essential but ideal)
- Able Revit or AutoCAD user to a good standard would be ideal (Although ArchiCAD or Vectorworks could also be considered)
- Working across all project stages including delivery
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Understanding of the Residential market
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and standards
- Client facing experience is desirable although not essential
- Experience of the RIBA stages
The successful Architect can expect a highly competitive salary and great benefits including: the bonus scheme, flexi hours/ some home working, competitive holiday allowance, social events, pension scheme to name a few.
My client are looking to interview and secure someone asap, so if you are suited to the above description please don't delay in applying.
If you are interested to apply or find out more please do send through your CV and portfolio asap. 01273 391010
Senior Architect, Project Architect, Associate, Associate Architect, Architecture manager, Design Manager, Architect
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly