Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Planning Recruitment are currently working with an AJ100 practice who are looking to welcome Part 2 Architectural Assistants to their Manchester studio.
Working closely with an Associate and Architect, you will contribute to projects across a number of sectors, across both the design and delivery.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A Masters degree in Architecture (or the equivalent).
- Experience working within an Architectural practice.
- Strong design skills and flair.
- Knowledge of technical standards and health and safety requirements.
- AutoCAD skills (Revit is a bonus).
- Ability to manage a workload and work under pressure.
For more information please apply with your CV & portfolio (max 8MB).