Indigo Architecture is a fresh, vibrant practice based in a Grade II converted stable within the picturesque setting of Darley Abbey Park.
Established in late 2016, the practice has grown organically since inception and now employs a team of 8 Architects and Technologists. We work flexibly, believing that our work should fit our life choices and there are never any expectations of late night finishes or weekend working to meet deadlines.
Our project portfolio continues to evolve and we find ourselves working across multiple industry sectors including residential, education, industrial and commercial projects.
Our growth through 2020 is continuing into 2021 and we are excited to be able to bring a further Architect into the practice.
Initial work will generally comprise residential projects including individual luxury new homes, small scale residential developments and extension/refurbishment projects with wider sector opportunities provided as the role develops.
The role will suit an energetic and ambitious Architect looking to be a part of building and shaping a practice that expects to double in size in the next 24months. You will be responsible for delivery of your own projects and for dealing directly with clients, planning officers and other design consultants.
Demonstrable experience and capability to provide Stage 1-3 design work on residential projects is essential.
Opportunities to work in other industry sectors and on larger schemes will be provided but the early priority is to support our residential schemes.
Our preferred Architect will possess the following:
- Part III Qualified
- ARB Registered
- Demonstrable passion for unique and high-quality design on even the smallest of projects
- Excellent Concept Design talent
- RIBA Stage 1-3 Experience in the Residential Sector
- Excellent command of AutoCAD
- Client-facing experience
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team across multiple projects running concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- RIBA Stage 4 Experience in the Residential Sector
- RIBA Stage 1-3 in Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare and/or Education Sectors
- Experience producing Design & Access Statements
- Experience with Planning Application Submissions
- Experience with Revit, Photoshop, Artlantis, Rhino
- Excellent freehand artist
- 1-5yrs post Part III experience
Salary will be determined based on the successful candidates experience and attributes.
In order to express your interest, please write in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV, selected work examples and a brief cover letter stating why you wish to work with Indigo and what you consider to be your key strengths and weaknesses.
NB. Our website is significantly out of date. Please contact us directly if you wish to learn more about our projects and how we work.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly