Senior Architect - Winchester, Hampshire
4 days left
- Full Time
This role for a Senior Architect is the perfect role if you are looking to take responsibility in the management of projects from concept to completion in a variety of sectors.
The practice of around 16 people is based in the city centre and works on a number of project sectors including residential (both bespoke and larger scale), commercial and conservation. Due to a number of confirmed projects they are a in position to add a Senior Architect to join the team in managing projects and the project teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across all RIBA stages from concept design to completion
- Taking a lead role in the management of projects
- Management of a project team of around 1 to 3 members of staff
- The role would see you visiting and dealing with onsite issues
- Working directly with clients and contractors.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- A strong background in UK based projects
- Experience in working across all RIBA stages
- Able to display a track record in running project and team management
- Experience is residential based projects would be beneficial
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential
- A portfolio that shows a diverse project experience and examples of hand drawing would be very beneficial.
What you get back
- £40,000 - £45,000
- 20 days holiday plus Christmas shutdown
- Payment of ARB AND RIBA membership
- Daily team meetings over coffee
- City centre location.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Project Architect - Winchester - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Name Job Ref: 11452)
Apply for Senior Architect - Winchester, Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly