Architectural Designers & Technologists
We are looking for Architectural Designers and Technologists to join our growing Design and Building Regulations Teams. You will be instrumental in delivering quality, inspirational designs and technical packages to our clients.
Our client base covers the whole of the UK with a variety of potential projects ranging from internal renovations to larger extensions and even new build developments!
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a “non-award winning,” innovative, industry-changing company. Since our launch in 2017, we’ve gone on to become the largest residential architectural practice in the UK. In creating our step by step service, we’ve brought simplicity and great affordable design to the nation. This way, every homeowner in the UK can benefit from an architect’s expertise. As a part of our team, you’ll have the chance to directly feed into how our company grows.
We are nearly 100 people based in International House right at the heart of Brixton, South London. International House is the UK’s first Living Wage Building. Our office is both accessible and we are willing to make reasonable adjustments to accommodate successful candidates.
- Produce high-quality technical drawings packages
- Be proactive and informative in your responses to clients, consultants and contractors
- Support your team, management and other teams with new ideas and technical advice
Want to take this further? We are looking for individuals who have:
- CAD skills – Revit
- Some understanding of planning policy beneficial
- Technical/building regulations knowledge for the UK key for roles in Building Regulations team in the residential sector
- A solid understanding and passion for design
- 2+ years' experience within the residential sector in the UK
What we can offer you -
- Salary up to £35K per annum
- Chance to work in a fresh and forward-thinking work environment
- The opportunity to become an ‘expert’ in Building Regulations very quickly
- The opportunity for rapid progression within a growing tech startup
- On the job training, mentorship and coaching
- 30 days holiday
- Summer company trip abroad
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Office perks
- The chance to make a real impact on an ever-changing industry
- The opportunity to work in a team of like-minded passionate individuals
- Learn from some of the best in the business - check out our glorious team here - https://resi.co.uk/about
For more information or to apply, please send us an up to date copy of your CV and Portfolio along with a few lines about why you would be an awesome addition to our team and if successful, someone will be in touch very soon!