- Full Time
Seeking a Project Runner to work on high-end residential projects in Chelsea and Kensington. This position is open to experienced Architectural Designers or Architects!
Founded in 1977, this practice has grown from strength to strength and focuses predominately on high-end residential properties in London's most prime locations. The practice currently consists of 12 Architects and is based in Kensington.
They are now looking for a Project Runner to work on two high-end residential houses in Chelsea and Kensington with project values ranging from £2 - 4 million pounds.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across RIBA stages 2 - 5 initially
- Working alongside the Senior Architect in the practice and reporting directly to them
- Use of AutoCAD on a daily basis
- Mentoring and managing junior members of the team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experienced Architectural Designer or an ARB registered Architect with a minimum of 3 years' experience
- Evidence of working on all RIBA stages 0-7 from inception to completion
- Experience working on and managing high end residential individual homes (ideally within the areas of Hammersmith, Westminster, Kensington, and Chelsea)
- AutoCAD skills are essential
- Comfortable working on projects valued at £1 - £4 million in construction value.
What you get back
- Salary of £38,000 - £48,000
- Further benefits to be revealed upon interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Runner in West London- Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 11439)