Senior Project Architect
Seeking an experienced Senior Project Architect to lead high-end residential projects from inception to completion!
Established over 12 years ago, the practice offers full architectural services from inception to completion. With high-end residential projects as their key sector, they have a highly skilled team of professionals that are passionate about designing and delivering beautiful homes of a high calibre. All projects are produced using BIM, which enables them to deliver elegant and cost-effective design solutions to their clients. You'll be joining a fun and sociable team of 10, in an office that sits nicely alongside Hackneys' canal.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead and manage all projects and client relations, which will include regular client meetings
- Assist in the creation of fee proposals and appointment documents
- Oversee and assist contract administration
- Lead, coordinate, and mentor the designers in practice
- Lead design reviews
- Develop and maintain project management templates and procedures
- Maintain and update consultants' database.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience administrating JCT contracts (MW & IW)
- Basic understanding and knowledge of BIM concepts and workflows
- Minimum of 7 years post part III experience delivering high-end residential projects from inception to completion
- Must have UK experience.
What you get back
- Salary of £50,000 - £60,000
- Holiday allowance to be negotiated, an extra day's holiday to be given for your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- Further benefits to be revealed upon interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.