2 days left
- Full Time
March & White Design (MAWD) is a global interiors firm that believes the value of design excellence is found in the experiences that it offers. Through our unique creative approach, we impart emotion, meaning and relevance into the built environment through a deep understanding of how people live, work, play and move. Based in London, New York and Los Angeles, our experienced team delivers evocative projects to international standards, forming rich and lasting relationships in the process.
Education and Experience
You must be a fully qualified ARB / RIBA registered Architect with 3-5 years’ post-qualification experience (if applying internationally we require at least 4 years experience in the UK post qualification).
As an Architect, you will have experience successfully leading and delivering complex construction and fit-out projects from concept to completion, on time and to budget. You will have experience working on all RIBA plan of work stages, demonstrating exceptional design, co-ordination and time management skills.
• Interiors bias to your Architectural experience.
• Proven experience in delivering projects from initial concept to completion, to include:
• Concept design
• Developed Design
• Technical Design
• Proven track record in dealing with clients, consultants, contractors and other specialists in a professional manner.
• Thorough knowledge of UK Building Regulations, Sustainability, Planning, the DDA and CDM regulations including the Principal Designer role.
• Experience of preparing drawing packages including interior design elements essential.
• Experience reviewing shop drawings submittals including a detailed knowledge of joinery.
• Excellent concept design and hand drafting skills.
• Proven knowledge in preparing tender and construction packages (schedules of works, lighting & power, sanitary ware schedules etc)
• Advanced 2D AutoCAD user. Photoshop, InDesign skills advantageous.
• Organised, and able to manage your time effectively.
• Experience of managing and delegating to junior staff advantageous
• Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and visual
• Exceptional attention to detail.
Apply for Architect (Interiors)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly