We are currently working an AJ top 20 Practice that currently requires an Architect that is able to work across all project stages on a number of commercial and mixed-use projects. This is a great role for those looking to work closely with clients and develop designs from concept to delivery.
This multidisciplinary company has 10 offices based in the UK and abroad with over 300 members of staff. They work on a diverse range of projects including residential, education, commercial, retail and health. The company has won multiple awards for their work but have also recently achieved excellence in all categories of the workplace wellbeing charter.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on commercial and mixed-use projects
- Producing initial concept designs
- Technical detailing
- Working across all project stages to the point of delivery
- Working directly with clients and external teams
- Carrying out presentations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Track record of working across all project stages from concept to completion.
- Experience in working on commercial projects
- Strong design skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects when required
- Able to support junior members of the team.
- Skill in the use of Revit and AutoCAD is essential
- Experience in using photoshop and InDesign.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working times
- Employee ownership scheme
- Pension contribution
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Assisted healthcare plans.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.