Due to the number of jobs that we have on site and/or about to start on site, we are offering Architects/Post part II Architectural Assistants the opportunity to join our team at Studio Map, a busy and well-established architectural practice in Harrogate, to work on projects that vary in size and contract value, from single, high-end dwellings to the commercial sector including hotels, residential and student accommodation. There is ample opportunity to be actively involved in all aspects of architecture from conception to completion.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:-
- A flair for design and a sensitivity for the built environment.
- A good understanding of technology and construction
- Experience of RIBA stages 4-7
- Good presentation skills.
- The competent use of BIM software (we work solely in Revit).
- 2+ years' relevant post-graduate experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and any interested applicants should express their interest via email together with their CV to:- firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about who we are and what we do, see our website: www.studiomap.co.uk
No agencies, thank you
Apply for Architect/Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly