Denniston Sdn. Bhd., an international renowned Hospitality Design Consulting firm located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is looking for qualified and experienced individual to be engaged in the preparation, management and administration of all of our Design Services Contracts for various high-end international hotels and hospitality projects. To view some of the projects, please visit: www.denniston.com.my.
All applicants must have the appropriate, detailed knowledge and experience in the modus operandi and general contractual and working procedures of a Design consultancy firm. They must also be familiar with the standard forms of agreement, contractual obligations and terms and conditions between the client, owner and the Design consultancy firm.
- To collect and compile detailed information of potential business enquiries and opportunities in sufficient detail as to enable the MD / Management team to make informed decisions.
- To prepare and write detailed and comprehensive Design Services contracts for Architectural, Interior Design and Landscaping services.
- To evaluate and amend as necessary, in consultation with the MD/Senior Management, Design Services contracts that are specific to regional or international requirements, conditions, and/or regulations.
- To identify and establish an efficient and effective line of communication with the client or clients representative as required.
- Prepare timely invoices for work performed or completed in terms of the drawdown or delivery milestones as agreed in the contract.
- Identify and quantify any variations or amendments to the agreed invoicing / drawdown schedule. These variations must be brought to the attention of the MD and accounts department.
- Identify and resolve with the MD/Senior Management any potential or actual contractual issues that may arise during the course of the contract.
- To prepare a detailed monthly report for MD/Senior Management of the status of each of the projects, highlighting any discrepancies of potential variations to the scope of work, additional variations that would raise additional fee claims, or require an extension of time.
- To assist in ad hoc assignments that are required by the MD/Senior Management from time to time.
- To have proven management and leadership skill.
- To also have excellent people skills to successfully and professionally communicate, present and negotiate with the client or the client’s representative as directed by the MD/Senior Management.
- To be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Degree / Masters in Architectural and/or Quantity Surveying or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 15 years experience.
- Proven management, mentoring and leadership skills.
- Meticulous, sharp, and articulate in contracts negotiation skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, presentation skills and proficient in English.
- A keen interest in and experience of the writing and administration of Design Services contracts.
- Willing to be located in Denniston’s office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Remuneration is commensurate with relevant work experience. Submit comprehensive resume (including recent photo, dob, nationality, marital status, work experience, skills set, expected salary etc.) to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
JOB FUNCTION: Contracts Management and Administration.
Apply for Contracts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly